Friday 5 July 2013

Theo's Top Tens


I've been a bit overwhelmed this week between working and tattooing, that I haven't had much time to write. On Monday I plan on getting back in the swing of things and continuing the story. 

For today's post however I've decided to share some top ten lists with you, these lists merely express my personal opinions and they are not based on any type of charts or record sales. With that being said I hope you enjoy my essential top ten lists for punk, thrash, and hardcore. Please keep in mind that these records are listed in no particular order.

PUNK ROCK
Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols
The Clash - Combat Rock
The Exploited - Punks Not Dead
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables
Misfits - Walk Among Us
Angry Samoans - Back From Samoa
Ramones - Self Titled
The Monks - Bad Habits
Fear - The Record
Beastie Boys - The Pollywog Stew E.P.

THRASH METAL
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Anthrax - Among The Living
Metallica - Kill Em' All
Nuclear Assault - Survive
Possessed - Seven Churches
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Death Angel - The Ultra Violence
Kreator - Pleasure To Kill
Sacred Reich - Ignorance 
Death - Leprosy

HARDCORE/CROSSOVER
Minor Threat - Filler
Bad Brains - Rock For Light
S.O.D. - Speak English Or Die
Crumbsuckers - Life Of Dreams
D.R.I. - Dealing With It
C.O.C. - Animosity
The Accused - The Maddest Stories Ever Told
Cro-Mags - Age Of Quarrel
Day-Glo Abortions - Feed Us A Fetus
Suicidal Tendencies - Self Titled 

If you don't own any of these releases, or have never heard any of them, then I strongly urge you to check them out! Have a great weekend everybody, Heavy Ghetto will return on Monday, July 8th, 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment