Tuesday 2 July 2013

R.I.P. BBJ


I hope all my fellow country men had an amazing Canada day weekend, with Monday being a holiday I decided to take a vacation from my blog.  Just wanted to touch base quickly with a few updates.

First and foremost martial artist/actor Jim Kelly passed away this weekend after battling cancer, he was only 67 years old.  Kelly gained fame in such films as Enter The Dragon, Three the hard way, Tattoo Connection, and Black Belt Jones, just to name a few. The film Black Belt Jones was the inspiration behind one of my bands, but that's another story for later down the road in this blog. I'd like to give my condolences to Mr. Kelly's friends, fans, and family. Rest in peace to the black superman of the martial arts.

Over the weekend I also added two full length albums to my bandcamp page, both releases are from "Rotten Utensils" a 4 man rap group I was a member and producer of. You will hear all about that later in the story as well, but in the meantime enjoy the music for free!


No comments:

Post a Comment