Saturday 28 July 2012

Vacation Update

Happy holidays to me! In today's brief post my intentions are to inform everyone that I am officially on holidays for the next two weeks. I won't be working my day job, I won't be tattooing, and I more than likely will not be doing any work on 73'. 

This also means that for the next 2 weeks I may not have constant access to the Internet, which in turn will limit my ability to post a new blog entry every other day as well as updating "kabal bites" on a daily basis. I will however be writing new blog posts on my iPod so that when the chance to get on line presents itself I will have new material for all of my faithful readers.

In the meantime I will be with my son for the next 10 days which means I'm going to be busy playing with toys and video games, watching lots of movies and YouTube videos, going on excursions to the park, the city, and wherever else our adventures take us. 

Next weekend we are going to my sister's trailer up on Rice Lake for our second year in a row which we are super excited for, and after that we are off to visit my parents once they return from Alaska... Oh and I will also be attending to my fatherly duties as well! Lots of good times ahead and I hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as Gabe and I are about too!

No comments:

Post a Comment