Monday 9 September 2013

Heavy Ghetto: Take One

Still shot, see video below post.

Greetings once again and welcome back to Heavy Ghetto! If you've been the slightest bit curious as to where the hell I've been this past week, fear not, for I have returned. 

I was a wee bit sidetracked with finishing up at my former place of employment, as last week was my final week. Now that that smoke has cleared and I'm back on track, I'm pleased to announce that episode one of Heavy Ghetto is finally a reality. 

I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet and leave you with the vid, which can also be found on the video page from here forward as more episodes are released. 

I'd be great full for  any feedback & constructive criticisms as well as subscriptions & shares. I hope you enjoy the first instalment, and I look forward to the next one, as well as continuing the story through this blog. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment