Wednesday 21 January 2015

Quick Update 01/21/2015

Just a quick update today for my readers. I am currently in the process of figuring out timeline lineage before I proceed with the story. It can be quite difficult trying to remember occurrences from over 20 years ago, but thankfully I've got scrapbooks, art, flyers etc. to help me do so. The story will continue very soon, you have my word.

In non related musical news, myself and my cohort Jon will be returning this week with our podcast. It has been just over a year now since our last one, and I'm happy to say we will be reuniting to continue the fun. Feel free to catch up on our previous episodes at:

www.coinop.podomatic.com

In musical news, my newest collaborative project "Tribes of the Moon" is coming together nicely. I now have about 30 minutes worth of material and I am still receiving tracks from various producers. If you'd like to be a part of this project feel free to submit your songs to me at:

theofour20@hotmail.com

I've also decided to start a new venture into the world of art with my new brain child "Pernicious Prints" I won't go into detail on this at the moment, but you can be sure I'll keep you up to speed on this as things start to unfold in the weeks to come.

This Friday I will be getting together with my friends from Wrestling Abaddon to partake in some activities that are still a mystery to even myself at the moment. I'm quite excited for this get together as I haven't seen my pals in ages. Whatever the end result is, I will bring it to your attention via my blog in the very near future...

 Love, peace, and chicken grease
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment