Tuesday 23 February 2016

UPDATE 02/22/2016

Greetings & salutation readers! I hope the new year has been kind towards you all thus far. I'd like to take a quick moment to bring you up to speed with everything. I know I made a New Years resolution to post weekly, and I've been trying to believe me. Life just seems to keep getting in the way, but I will continue to tell my story whenever I get the chance.

Musically I have had a lot going on. I've been grinding away on my latest full length "THEOKOLES" and I'm getting close to the finish line. The album will hopefully be released in the very early spring. It's quite different from my other work, yet consistent with my style. I stepped out of the box a bit musically but it seems to be all for the better. The new LP will feature 14 tracks or so with a running time of 40-45 minutes roughly. 

There are a couple of tracks produced by special mystery guests, and I will also be joined by a couple of mystery guests on a few tracks as well. I'm very much looking forward to dropping this for your ear holes to enjoy! 

I'm also working on my hardcore rap metal project "If you want C.H.U.D... YOU GOT IT" and that too is shaping up nicely. I've payed homage to some classic bands by sampling their music and writing lyrics inspired by them. I've also got a handful of original tracks produced by numerous friends, as well as a few cover songs to boot. I will most likely include a few unreleased songs as bonus tracks as well. Be prepared for the thunder this summer...

That's all from me for now, until next time...

- K


No comments:

Post a Comment