Tuesday 21 May 2013

Happy Toofer



Greetings readers, just a quick note for all of you. I decided to skip Mondays post since it was a holiday and I was enjoying the extra time with my son. We did a lot this weekend, plenty of movies and Xbox, shopping, petting exotic animals, hot tubbing at my best friend Jerry's, and we went to an awesome potluck BBQ at my friend Steve's place, owner of The Devil's Latex. I hope all my fellow Canadians had a safe and fun May two four weekend!

I also wanted to give birthday shout outs to my former roommate Matt, happy 26th birthday buddy! I'd also like to give uber birthday wishes to my one and only father who had his birthday on the 20th, I hope it was a good one dad, happiest of birthdays to you, without you I'd be nothing...

Join me tomorrow for the continuation of Heavy Ghetto...

No comments:

Post a Comment