Thursday 17 October 2013

Current Updates 10/17/2013


Serious apologies everyone, I seemed to have really dropped the ball last week with my blog postings. I ended up missing Wednesdays post as I was knee deep in a new Street Trash song that literally demanded a weeks worth of attention from me. We had our friend Greg Dawson from BWC studios do some guitar work on the track. I literally poured 40 hours of heart and soul into this new song, we hope you enjoy.

I never got to post on Friday as it was a holiday and I got my son a day early for the weekend, plus I had him the holiday Monday as well. Needless to say all my time was devoted to him. I hope all my fellow Canadians had a nice thanksgiving with their families and loved ones. 

This week feels like its almost over before it even started. Tuesday I ended up going down to Toronto to see Mach Spitz perform with Friendly Rich & the lollipop people, which was definitely a treat for me. It was nice seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones too. 

Yesterday I went up to the boonies to work with my good pal Steve at thedevilslatex.com in my latest venture. I have been trying my hands at sculpting mask designs for Steve, and so far it's going quite well. I absolutely love sculpting and I am excited to see where this new venture brings me. 

I haven't had a chance to shoot anymore Heavy Ghetto segments yet either for YouTube, so hopefully I will get around to that next week. It's kind of strange, I quit my job yet I seem to be busier than ever now. Between working on music, hanging with my son, sculpting, tattooing, catching up with friends, the new podcast, and GTA V, it's been a bit tough to focus on writing let alone even finding time to sleep! I know I said a few posts back that I was trying to break away from current events and move forward in the story, and I apologize for falling short on my word, but I guarantee you this sorry will continue...

My newborn great niece "layla"

No comments:

Post a Comment