Tuesday 1 October 2013

OMG! DOUBLE POST!!!


Yes you read that correctly, double post! In honour of Friday and Mondays posts being non existent I've decided to be twice as nice today and make up for the two lost days. The first posting "M.E.A.T." is the continuation of the story, as where this post will be a short and sweet one, mainly to bring you up to speed on current events. I feel like I've been doing this a lot lately, perhaps because I have a lot going on in my life right now.  I was also having some continuity issues with the Heavy Ghetto storyline as far as dates and timelines went, but those issues have been resolved. Hopefully there will be more story and less current updates from here forward. 

STREET TRASH: My current new side project with my pal Mach Spitz has come with another one! That's right, we've released yet another new bomb track to smack your senses around. This ones entitled "Skrew-ta-knee" some clever word play on "Scrutiny" The vocals are a back n forth frenzy between us that almost feels like a barrage of samples, mind you there are a barrage of samples here. Mach created the music, I mixed and arranged, and we collaborated on the vocals together. We hope you dig it as much as we do.

HEAVY GHETTO-THE VLOG: It's back! Episode two is now complete as of this morning and I've just finished uploading it to YouTube as I write this, literally! I hope you enjoy it and as always feel free to contact me or leave comments  with your constructive criticisms, and don't forget to like, share, subscribe, and all that good social media Tom fuckery! Cheers! 
K to the Bizzallz


No comments:

Post a Comment