Friday 12 July 2013

Vacation update 2013


I hate to do this to my readers, especially as the story is starting to pick up once again and is getting back on the musical track, but that magical time of the year has come again....holidays! 

Just as things were starting to get interesting I've got to put this blog on hold for awhile. I will have my son Gabe with me for the next 16 days of vacation bliss, so I will be taking a break from the blog until the end of July.

Fear not, I shall be writing as many entries as I can over the next 2 weeks so there will be lots of material waiting in the wing for your reading pleasure. Who knows, I may even post a few of them over the next two weeks if given the chance. It all depends on what we decide to do and where we decide to go over the next 16 days. If I happen to be in wifi territory than I just may post a blog entry. 

Worst case scenario, Heavy Ghetto will be back Monday, July 29th, 2013. I just wanted to forewarn my readers about this situation so you weren't all like wtf? Have a safe and happy July and I shall post something ASAP! Cheers!

- Kabal

1 comment: