Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kabal Bites The Dust

Just a quick post for today to give everyone a heads up that I've decided to eliminate the page "Kabal Bites" from the contents of this blog.

For those who have no clue what I'm talking about "Kabal Bites" was a page on this blog that served as a daily news feed to let readers know if there would be a blog post for the day.

Over the Christmas holidays I dropped the ball with the page and in turn it ended up not being updated for over a month. I figured its pretty easy for someone to tell if there is a blog post for the day or not simply by checking this page.

I came to the conclusion that the page was essentially pointless and redundant so it is now ancient history. I merely wanted to bring this to the attention of my readers who may have been wondering why the page disappeared.

Thank you for your time and your continuous support as a reader of "Heavy Ghetto" we will return to the story tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment