Tuesday 10 February 2015

3 n' Pass: The Videos


had previously mentioned in my story the homemade music videos we did for 3 n' Pass. They were very low budget....more like no budget. Our rhymes were very sophomoric and lacked flow, rhythm and delivery. The technique we used to create music was highly ghetto. We made due with what little access we had to amenities. Why? Because we loved rap music and we wanted to be apart of it. We were just a bunch of teenage kids having fun and expressing ourselves. Embarrassing as it is, I am not ashamed of my past, as it has made me who I am today. With that being said, I present to you the lost videos of 3 n' Pass. The quality is a bit rough and a few parts are missing, but I hope you enjoy this little trip down memory lane. Special thanks to Mike "Mr.P" Myers for taking the time to rip these from VHS to share with the world via YouTube. Enjoy!








3 n' Pass also shot a video for Owen Robert's FUSION cable 10 tv show. A good chunk of my rhyme is missing but it was great to see this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment