Friday 31 August 2018

Born In Darkness

Happy Friday and happy Labor Day weekend. It seems summer is getting ready to shut things down for another year, and I must admit it passed by way too soon. As the old saying goes “time flies when you’re having fun” and that certainly held true this year. I did have my son with me quite a lot which is primarily why this season flashed by in the blink of an eye. I hope you all had a great summer and got to spend quality time with your loved ones. We will be finishing off strong with FanExpo this weekend in Toronto, hopefully I’ll see some familiar faces there. 

Today is also the official release of the independent short film “Born In Darkness” that I was fortunate enough to become a part of. I’m quite excited to have some of my music in a film as I’m a huge movie buff and I hope to continue down that path in the future if at all possible. 


I just wanted to take a moment to thank my good friend Mike Myre for opening the door to this opportunity for me. I’d also like to thank the creator of the film Daniel Groom for taking an interest in my music and feeling compelled enough to use it in his film. It is a great honour for me and I hope we get to work together again in the near future. Daniel is a talented young man and I can see him doing big things for himself as his career progresses. I strongly urge everyone and anyone to check the film out and to support indie artists from all walks of media. 



No comments:

Post a Comment