Thursday 27 February 2014

Current Updates 02/27/2014


Howdy folks! I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to take a hot minute to bring you a few updates as I do from time to time just to keep you in the loop of my current happenings. It's definitely been one hell of a winter in these parts. I haven't seen this much snow since I was a kid. I walked by a 7 foot high snow bank the other day at the end of someone's driveway. Sometimes not driving is truly a blessing. All I know is I've had enough of this winter already and I'm sure you're looking forward to spring as much as I am.

On the musical front I suffered a major setback. My power cord to my laptop crapped out on me just before Christmas, so in turn I couldn't do much work on music. On top of that the external hard drive I keep my music on also crapped out on me a month or two ago. I have most of my material backed up, but unfortunately everything I've done in the last year wasn't backed up. I had an expert take a look at it and it seems I need to order a specific circuit board for it to live again. I'm just getting that together so hopefully all of my material will be recovered. The power chord was an easy fix, so at least I can work on new material for the time being.

In the meantime I've been working with my latest project "Godzilla Monsoon" a collaborative effort with Mach Spitz(Beef Chiefs,Street Trash), SpeakerSlut, and Greg"GERG" Dawson on BWC Studios. I'm also revisiting the past and doing a track for my former band mate Prince Paully, who has started work on a mixtape release entitled "The Man They Couldn't Hang"
so I'm pretty pumped to be working again with my Black Belt brother.

That's about all I've got for now, Heavy Ghetto returns once again, and I will more than likely check in with new updates in a few weeks. Love, peace and chicken grease!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment