Monday 9 March 2015

Tara

I didn't know her name, I didn't know who she was, but I was glad Mike Campbell had brought us to this party. I spent the night admiring her from a distance, waiting for her eyes to meet mine, but they never did. As the night progressed I found myself more and more attracted to her, and the fact that she hadn't really noticed me just fueled the fire of my desires. She was short and curvy, with curly long dirty blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes that sparkled like diamonds. "She will be mine" I said to myself.

As the night started to wind down, a lot of the party goers had made their way outside. We were now partying on the front lawn, and some people were getting ready to head home. She was giving the business to some guy, friendly jokes, punches in the arm, etc. then the guy in question got in a car a left. I decided it was time to make my move.

I approached her to say hello and we exchanged pleasantries. After a few minutes of small talk I asked her "How come your boyfriend left?" to which she replied "Oh he's not my boyfriend" followed by a cute laugh. I then asked her "So where is your boyfriend then?" She went on to tell me she didn't have a boyfriend. I told her I found that hard to believe considering how beautiful she was. She blushed and smiled, and we sat on the curb and continued to chat. I ended up leaving with her number and her name, Tara.

The next day I called her and we talked on the phone for what seemed like endless hours. We made plans to go hang out at my friend Noel's. A few of my buddies were there, we drank, smoked, joked, listened to music and played cards. She loved crazy eights, my favourite card game. Tara was in her last year of high school, and she had class the next day, so we skipped out fairly early and she drove me home. I did my usual first date nice guy routine and didn't attempt to kiss her goodnight. I thanked her for a great evening and then headed inside the house.

Not even 10 minutes later my phone rang, and it was Tara. She proceeded to tell me how she had a really good time and how she wished I had kissed her goodnight. We ended up talking on the phone all night until the sun was almost up, and we both fell asleep while on the phone. When we both woke up and realized what had happened we were right back in our conversation. She decided she was going to skip school and come see me. We spent the morning in bed together and I'm not going to get into details but I'm sure you can do the math.

We continued to see each other for the next week or so whenever we had the chance. If we couldn't get together we would be on the phone chatting for hours. Everything was going great. I was digging her, she was digging me, and magic was in the air, but our first test was upon us. May 24 long weekend was coming up and we both already had separate plans. She would be going to Sauble Beach with her girlfriends and I would be going to Wasaga Beach with my boys, for what would be my first May Two Four excursion. This meant 3-4 days of us not seeing, talking, touching, or having any form of contact with each other. 

I was interested to see how this would all play out...




No comments:

Post a Comment