Thursday 10 July 2014

UPDATE 07/10/2014


Greetings readers! I haven't done a general update in awhile so I figured I would touch base with you all. First and foremost I'd like to wish you all a safe and happy summer. Speaking of summer, if you haven't noticed my posts have been a tad bit scarce, which is an annual trend if you've been following this blog since it's inception. I tend to not write very much during the summer, as I am just too damn busy enjoying it.

I have had the privilege of spending much more time with my son since school has been out, so sacrifices must be made...even at the expense of this blog. Fear not however, the posts will become more frequent as August comes to a close. I'm loving all the extra time with my little man to say the least.

On the musical front I seem to be in somewhat of a rut. The year started off very strong. I was working on the new album as well as tracks for my second mixtape. Mach Spitz and myself were working on our Street Trash project. On top of that I was partaking in yet another side project Godzilla Monsoon, AND I was also working on tracks for Prince Pauly's upcoming mixtape The Man They Could Not Hang.

If you recall, my external hard drive crashed earlier this year and I lost everything I had been working on. I am still hoping to recover all the lost data, but only money and time will tell. I also suffered serious problems with my computers, which has also put a damper on the situation. All of this has caused me to not put forth any musical contributions as of late. I have been continuing to write songs and ideas in the meantime, so once the wheels are turning again you can expect an onslaught of new material.

Until then, I thank you for your understanding and patience...now get out there and grab summer by the horns and make it your bitch! Cheers... K

No comments:

Post a Comment