Monday 14 January 2013

2013

Greetings everyone and happy new year! I hope you all enjoyed the holiday festivities with your family and friends and I wish you all the best for 2013. They say this has been dubbed "the year of change" which is quite suiting as I plan on making a lot of significant changes in my life this year. If it does happen to be a year of change for you I truly hope all your changes are for the better and are on the positive side of things. I myself am looking to quit smoking once and for all, and to start exercising and eating healthier, as I am turning the big 40 this month.

Before we get back into the story of Heavy Ghetto I figured I'd take the opportunity to share what's going on in my life presently. First and foremost my latest effort 73' was released a mere month ago on December 12th, 2012 and I couldn't be happier with the results. If you haven't had a chance to hear it or download it then I strongly suggest you check it out:

www.kabal.bandcamp.com/album/73

I had taken a break from music the past few months as I had become romantically involved with someone, but unfortunately that fizzled out and I am once again a free agent with free time to get back on track and focus all my energy on my number one passion in life, music. I am currently starting production on a new album entitled "what's below remains below" and I'm stepping away from the sounds of the 70's that inspired my last album and am returning to my usual formula that has shaped and defined my sound over the last decade. You can check out the first song "Kevin's not here" by visiting the link below.

www.kabal.bandcamp.com/album/whatsbelowremainsbelow

To celebrate and commemorate 13 years of me producing my own music now, I have also added the very first effort of mine to my bandcamp page, a 32 minute ep entitled "teknow terror" although I was never a fan of techno music I decided to create my own album back in 2000 just to test the waters as far as producing goes, and I fell in love with production instantly. Now for the first time 13 years later I have decided to make it available to the public. You can download the entire ep for free at:

www.kabal.bandcamp.com/album/teknowterror

That's all for know folks, please join me tomorrow as we get back on track to our regular scheduled story...





No comments:

Post a Comment